Wednesday, July 18, 2007

MORE UPDATES

Bullymouth will be at Galapagos Art Space with Prince Paul and Juggaknots tooonight. Get siked. I will be there drunk as a skunk having the time of my life.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Involvement is mastered, although I might have to go back for a song or two. I've been setting up a bunch of release shows, some are posted at www.myspace.com/g6d6p6 . Others will be posted shortly. GDP, Vast Aire, Scienz of Life in BK August 9th? What?? SHhhhhh more details to come.

Also keep your ear to the street for Electric Relaxation every 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month featuring two of my favorite people Pat Van Dyke and Max Jerome. I'll be out there much more often. Promise.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

AUGUST 14TH IS THE APOCALYPSE


<3
gdp