Tuesday, October 30, 2007

MR. GORGEOUS IS LEGAL. HALLOWEEN IS HERE. FUCK YOU.

Extra special shout out to our friend and brother of metal Mr. Gorgeous who turns 21 today on October the 30th of 2007 Anno Domini. I will be heading up to Madhattan in about an hour to help him get completely shit faced.



HAPPY ALMOST HALLOWEEN KIDS...I'D POST ABOUT IT TOMORROW BUT I'LL PROBABLY WE WASTED ALL FUCKING DAY AND I'M SERIOUS. I'LL BE AT THIS=

I recommend you all do the same.

SHAWN "THAT DRUNK OBNOXIOUS ASSHOLE AT ALL THE SHOWS" MADDEN getting attacked by Zipper

I went to some Halloween parties this weekend...not in a costume of course and here's a quick run down

Me and some fellas...best buds in Philly and I don't mean friends ;)

I was on Xanax grind dancing with girls like a Jersey shore guinea

How do you like a taste of your own meds Nick Ceglia

That happened

So did that

I dunno who these girls are but I would have smashed either. It's that real.

I won't get into the show me and Shape played in Philly. I'll be at the Meatlocker in Montclair on Friday performing at this-


SEEYA THERE!

<3
gdp