Wednesday, December 5, 2007

We was eating dinner with the Fam.

We are killing it. Straight up. Just cracked a beer and put on Smoking Aces, which I hope is gonna be good. But right before that, I just had G. Wallace, Espee1, The Man From Somewhere Else and GDP up in the studio recording some ridiculously fresh shit...and shit, I just ashed in my beer. I gotta stop doing that.

The news is this kids, I've been with G. Wallace over the past few months working on his Division East Records debut album and it is a funk infused masterpiece. That will be dropping in early April. Right after that...weeeell, thats a horse of another color. Me and C-Minus been hard at work producing Family Dinner. The rumours of its greatness have been floating around and I assure you they are all true...shit, I just accidentally ashed in my beer again. Fuck. Anyway...

This is whats up with me...



Raised Near the Powerlines V. 2 will be available for FREE. Downloadable off the internet, as soon as I can figure out how the hell to do that. There were a whole lot of tracks that I couldn't fit on the original album, seeing as that shit was 19 tracks and running over an hour in length. So I want to share those unheard jewels with you. Its a Christmas present. You're welcome. So I'll post again when thats ready, until then stay tuned for more pictures of GDP. I love you dog.