Wednesday, June 13, 2007

TOURS, ALBUM RELEASES, ALL SORTSA BULLSHIT

The GDP/Dick Punch Summer Extravaganza July 3-23 tentative itinerary is up at
www.myspace.com/g6d6p6


It will be fun, dates will be added soon...a tour poster will be up on this very blog soon too...Bekim from Dick Punch told me it would be his first birthday with his friends ever on July 9th so that'll rule

After more wait than I feel comfortable admitting too, "Involvement" will be out at of August 4th on Division East Records. I am not lying this time, just watch.

I'll have a new song up from it tonight the latest. EXCITING

Look at how stupid i look in this flick
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


G. Wallace is working on a record too I believe...although he just got evicted from the Midland House. What a bad arse...Peep him and the rest of the gang June 22nd in NY at the Masonic Temple.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Shape has some new songs up at www.myspace.com/kiddnemesis
Here's a pic of him in a wind tunnel-
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Before I leave for tour me (GDP) and The Man From Somewhere else will be recording a duo mixtape under an alias we haven't decided yet. TMFSE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket (I swear he's not as emo as this picture suggests) and Shape will be putting one out as well.

TMFSE also has a solo record on the way called "Monster in my Pocket" that will have myself (GDP), Shape, Espee1 of Bullymouth, Serc77, and lots more fun friends and exciting guests.