Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Updates are cool...

Involvement is done. Seriously this time. It will be out on August the 14th of the year 2007 BC. Sorry it took so long...I'm told good things take time but this is an exception to the rule. I just took a long time cuz I suck at rapping. Props to J Stamps on the artwork
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Listen to me, Shape, and G. Wallace on Max Jerome's NATIONALLY BROADCASTED (so theres no excuse for not tuning in) The Last Hip Hop Show via 99.5 FM this Saturday June 30th at 7pm-9pm. We will be talking about music on the radio...go figure.

In much much much less exciting news, my tour with Dick Punch is a no-go. Our mechanic just informed us that the bus we were taking for 3 weeks needs an additional $2,000 of repairs (fucking transmission) that no one was ready for mentally or financially. You can imagine how upset I am. I WILL however be leaving for Gainesville, Florida so I can rock at 1982 Bar with Scum of the Earth and Dirty Money on Sunday night July 8th. If you are anywhere near there, I highly recommend making the trip. Thats all you get for now suckazzzz stay tuned

<3
GDP