Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR

2008 THE YEAR OF THE SIDEWAYS BOOBS.
Hopefully you got as drunk as me and everyone else in America did last night.

Electric Relaxation ruled last week. That's Tame One, Diamond Dave Dowd and GDmotherfuckingP.

I feel very good coming in to the bend right now...2008 is promising. I've got a shit load of updates and cool things going on that I will announce within the week I am just waiting on some confirmation and what not. But what I can tell you is

2008=
GDP/Dirty Money Split 7inch by the spring in time for a US tour.
RewMec full length.
New GDP full length which I will speak more of soon enough.
DJ Prime mixtape.
Division East Records compilation video.
DE Music Videos.
Madd blog updates and new merchandise in the works.
Many open mic and sweet ass hip hop events.

GET SIKED. I AM.

<3
g