Saturday, November 10, 2007

EVERYBODY'S WORKIN FOR THE WEEKEND

Much going's on...New shows added

GDP, Shape, TMFSE live and erect. DO IT.

I also threw a punk show the other night that was lovely. Respect is due to Zhenia Golov, Swashbuckle, Killin' It, and Flash Attacks. Live it.

Killin it killin it.

Swashbuckle

Flash Attacks

There was a mirror on the other side of the basement that kept fucking up my pics. fuck.

I dunno if you can tell but dude in the hunter green beanie bears a striking resemblance to Owen Wilson.

Rob Golov living it hard as fucking hell. Fuck God.

some fellas

There was a Nitrus bar and a basement full of kids doing balloons. Still, no one was more fucked up than the bartender himself.

Swashbuckle made much reference to intoxicants and many rape jokes and I couldn't have been more into it.

Stagedives happen.

Pacewon played a show at JJ's Bar & Grill where I will be hosting weekly open mic starting in December the same night as this show but by the time I got there I was way too fucking drunk to worry about snapping flicks. Fuck you. More updates soon.

<3
gdp